The Auction is upon us (Saturday!) and there were just a few reminders we wanted to share with you.
1. Please remember to label your potluck dish and your utensils. We would love for your things to get back to you at the end of the evening.
2. The catalog is virtually complete and avaiable online at http://salmonbayschool.maestroweb.com/
3. If you want to come to this FUN event and haven't RSVP'd yet, no problem, you can pay at the door.
4. Our auction is being held at the North Seattle Community College Wellness Center. Best entrance to the parking lot at the Wellness center is located off of 92nd and Corliss Ave, which is the north end of the college.
5. We hope to see you there and thank you for all you have done to create another terrific Salmon Bay Auction.
Lights, Camera, Auction!! We are getting close! Are you excited?! We are excited!
Have you checked out our online catalog? http://salmonbayschool.maestroweb.com/ If you have, you'll notice that we've only got about half the donations that we need to have a fun and successful auction.
"How can I help!?", you ask!
The strength of our auction comes from our families who donate fun and useful things. We need silent items and higher end live items.
Is there a party you've always wanted to throw, but haven't had the chance or right group of people to throw it for? NOW IS THE TIME! Fancy, silly or just plain fun.....we'll take 'em!
Do you have a condo or cabin that you would donate for a week or long weekend? We love those and need them!
Did you already fill out a form, but forget to turn it in? DO IT.
Instructions: Please complete this form. Your donation is tax deductible: Friends of Salmon Bay Tax ID # is 91-1622350. Make a copy for your records; we will send a receipt for donations exceeding $250 or upon request.
The Friends of Salmon Bay Auction is on March 1, 2014 at North Seattle Community College Wellness Center
Watch out for auction letters coming home by kid mail or mail carrier! Salmon Bay family donations are the most sought after items at the auction. Those special dinners, crafts, and services from our Salmon Bay families are what bring in the most money, so make sure to turn in your donation before our deadline February 18th. For information regarding donations or to volunteer to be part of the procurement team, please contact Julie Nachtwey by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (206-781 5229).